Split to Zadar with Krka Waterfalls private tour
Pick up /drop off: FROM /AT YOUR ACCOMMODATION
Entrance fees included: NO EXTRA COSTS
Skip the line benefit: AVOID LONG QUEUES
- Entrance Tickets to Krka National Park (skip the line benefit)
- official English speaking tour guide
- transport with air conditioned private car or mini van
- Pick up and Drop Off
- flexible itinerary
- baggage handling
- free cancelation policy
- tourist insurance
- all taxes and VAT
|No of persons||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Price per group||480 €||520 €||600 €||640 €||680 €||720 €||760 €|
|No of persons||Price per group|
If travelling in a group of more than 8 people, please contact us for an offer.
PRICE INCLUDES: Entrance tickets to NP Krka, pick Up and Drop Off in Split or Zadar, transport with comfortable sedan car or passenger minivan, official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request), baggage handling, road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
SEND US YOUR ENQUIRY
- Travel safely with our reliable transfer from Split (airport, city) to Zadar (airport, city) or vice versa;
- Visit unique area of Skradinski buk in Krka Waterfalls National Park , a splendid 45 m high waterfall and the longest travertine barrier on the Krka River;
- Listen to the stories of our professional tour guide/driver and learn more about Croatia;
- Save your time with our transfer and tour in one day.
|Pick Up at your accommodation or airport (in Split or Zadar)|
|Drive to the NP Krka Waterfalls|
|Guided sightseeing tour of the NP Krka Waterfalls|
|Free time to explore and for swimming|
|Time for lunch|
|Drive to your accomodation or airport (in Zadar or Split)|
Getting organized in advance can save you a lot of stress. So, enjoy your day with our organized transfer from Split to Zadar or vice versa with a tour of NP Krka Waterfalls.
At agreed time our tour guide will Pick you Up at desired meeting point to start your travel with the comfortable drive to NP Krka. With its seven waterfalls and a total drop in altitude of 242 m, Krka is a natural and karst phenomenon.
Upon arrival your tour guide will suit the tour itinerary to your wishes and needs. Skradinski Buk is one of the must-sees. It’s a voluminous pool of steps and ledges which create waterfalls and cascades. Walk across a network of wooden paths and visit authentic small watermills and museums to learn more about the lifestyle and customs of the locals.
Your expert tour guide will be glad to give you recommendations regarding restaurants and traditional dishes you might want to taste.
After lunch and pleasant time spent in the park, it’s time to start the drive to your final Drop Off location (Zadar or Split).