Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Purposes of data processing and legal framework
Visiting our website – When accessing our websites the browser that you use will automatically send information to our website’s server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded and stored until automatically deleted: IP address, Date and time of the request, Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), Content of request (specific page), Access status/HTTP status code, Data volume transmitted, Website from which the request emanates, Browser, Operating system and its interface, Browser software language and version, Visited websites, Device, Duration of visit, Region (City and country), Age and Seks, Internet Service Provider.
We process the above data to ensure a smooth connection setup and user-friendly application of our website, to guarantee network and information security, to analyse system security and stability and also for administrative purposes. We do not use data to draw conclusions about you as an individual.
Subscribing for our newsletter
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, invitations to events and other information of relevance to you, we will use your name and email address to provide you with that information electronically.
You may withdraw your consent at any time with future effect and also unsubscribe. To do this you may use the link at the end of any newsletter or, alternatively, the above email address. This means that we will no longer continue in future to carry out any data processing to which your consent relates and will delete the data unless there should be any legal reason not to do so or a statutory obligation to retain it.
Using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind you may use our contact form on the website. It is necessary to provide us with your valid mail address in order to answer the questions. Any additional information is voluntarily. The data provided will be deleted after the execution of the enquiry unless there should be any legal reason not to do so or a statutory obligation to retain it.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• to ask for information about your personal data processed by us. You may specifically ask for information as to the purpose of such processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is being disclosed and the length of time that it is intended to be kept, as to the existence of a right to amend, delete or limit such processing or raise an objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been obtained from us and as to the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and details of any significant information;
• to require the rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data recorded by us or the supplementation of personal data recorded by us;
• to require the erasure of personal data recorded by us unless its processing should be necessary in the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal requirement, for reasons of public interest or in order to assert, establish or defend legal claims;
• to require a restriction to be put on the processing of your personal data where the accuracy of data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful but you refuse its erasure and we no longer need the data but you need it in order to assert, establish or defend legal claims or where you have filed an objection
• to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to require it to be transmitted to another data protection controller;
• to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that in future we will no longer be allowed to continue data processing to which your consent relates, and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may generally address this to the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence, your place of work or our place of business.
We deploy cookies on our website. These are small files which your browser generates automatically and are saved on your computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone etc. when you visit our website. Information that is produced in conjunction with the particular device used is stored in cookies. The application of cookies serves to make the use of our services more convenient for you. We therefore use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited various pages of our website. They are automatically eliminated when you exit our site. To optimise the user-friendliness of our site we also deploy temporary cookies, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. When you return to our website they enable us to automatically recognise that you have visited us before and identify your previous entries and settings so that you do not have to input them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your device or that you are always asked for permission before cookies are saved. Nevertheless, if you decline to accept cookies this might lead to you being unable to use all of the functions of our website.
Data protection controller and privacy officer
The party responsible for controlling the processing of personal data is Mr. Matko Belas. The privacy officer can be contacted at postal address Bana Jelačića 78, 21224 Slatine, via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: +385 21 360 061.
Validity and amendment of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is currently valid and dated May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and proposals or due to changes in the law or official rules and regulations it might become necessary to amend this Privacy Statement. We therefore recommend that you check this Privacy Statement at regular intervals.