- travel comfortably accompanied by a private tour guide
- Discover Trogir and its historic center, a real treasure and UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- St. Lawrence Cathedral – most imposing monument in the city of Trogir and one of the finest architectural achievements in Croatia;
- Kamerlengo Fortress – once the Venetian governor’s palace;
- The Cipiko Palace – complex of several buildings, built by Koriolan Ćipiko who won a large sea battle in 1476.
- Discover this island town at your own pace with a guidance of a local expert
Start this half day tour at your own pace. Our professional local guide will meet you at desired place and time to take you on a short, comfortable ride towards city of Trogir – an ancient, 2000 years old UNESCO world heritage site. This relatively small island town is well known for its narrow streets, medieval architecture and ancient history which will all come to life during this tour. Walk along Trogir`s beautiful streets and let the guide take you into the past times by retelling the stories and legends of Trogir. Greek, Roman, Venetian history on a small island, make Trogir one of the most interesting historic oasis on the Adriatic. At the entrance to the St. Lawrence Cathedral your attention will attract majestic portal of Radovan, the most significant medieval portal in this part of Europe. We continue our tour visiting the Cipico Palace with its unique and noteworthy features, which was home to one of the Trogir’s most prominent families. Afterwards we will come to Fortress of Kamerlengo, which was the Venetian governor’s palace. Masterpieces of local sculptors and many others who came here to participate in creating the history of this town, remains of city walls, many palaces, forts and their stories are just some of the things that will impress you on this tour through the beautiful streets of this charming little town in the heart of the Mediterranean, in the heart of Dalmatia.
After getting to know local history, you will have the opportunity to further explore this place by your own and choose one of the many charming taverns to have a taste of a local cuisine. At the arranged time, your guide will pick you up and take you back to the point were our journey has started.
|No of persons||1-3||4-6||7-8|
|Price||150 €||190 €||200 €|
Price includes: pick up and drop off, 1,5 h walking tour with official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request), all taxes and VAT
Exclusions: Entrance fees, Gratuities (optional).
For group bigger than 8 persons please contact us for an offer.