- Travel comfortably with our transfer from Split to Zagreb or vice versa;
- Discover NP Plitvice Lakes, a true natural wonder under UNESCO`s protection recognized worldwide;
- Let our tour guide show you the best of NP Plitvice Lakes on the route tailored just for you;
- Save your time with our transfer and tour in one day.
Getting organized in advance may save you a lot of stress. So, enjoy your day on our organized transfer from Split to Zagreb or vice versa with a tour of NP Plitvice Lakes. At agreed time our tour guide will Pick you Up from your hotel to start your travel with the comfortable drive to NP Plitvice Lakes – UNESCO`s World Heritage site. On the way to NP Plitvice Lakes we will make some stops to take an advantage of nice view points. Upon arrival to NP Plitvice Lakes, accompanied by your tour guide, on tailored sightseeing itinerary you will visit the best of the park area with its 16 lakes connected by waterfalls and cascades. After the tour your tour guide will be glad to give you recommendations regarding restaurants and traditional dishes you might want to taste. After a day spent in this nature gem, starts the pleasant ride to your final Drop Off location (Split or Zagreb).
|No of persons||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Price per person||270 €||200 €||180 €||170 €||160 €||150 €||140 €|
If traveling in a group of more than 8 people, please contact us for an offer.
PRICE INCLUDES: Entrance tickets to NP Plitvice Lakes (boat ride and tram included), pick Up and Drop Off, transport with comfortable sedan car or passenger van, official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request), road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Guests are recommended to bring comfortable items such as comfortable closed walking shoes, sportswear, snacks, water and most definitely a camera to take some amazing photos.
It is also reccomended to bring a jacket/warm sweater and umbrella/raincoat due to unpredictable weather conditions in the area (subject to the season and weather forecast).
Please be advised that due to the geographical position and frequent local weather changes, the weather conditions in the Plitvice Lakes National Park may be much different than in Split area. Please check the weather conditions in the park day before the tour and make sure to dress appropriately.
The transfer and tour route is flexible to accommodate your schedule and interests. To give you some inspiration we have added to the itinerary additional options which you can check below:
• Start the tour to NP Plitvice Lakes in Split. Enjoy the sightseeing of the park and finish the tour in Ljubljana in Slovenia. Tour can also start from Slovenia, either its capital town or another popular destination as Bled Lake and finish in Split.
Contact us for more information or suggestions, we will gladly answer all of your questions!