- Full day private tour to Dubrovnik from Split;
- Travel with a private vehicle along the beautiful Dalmatian coast passing by the river mouth of Neretva and town of Ston;
- Enjoy stops at several viewpoints for amazing panoramic views of the Dalmatian islands;
- Discover the beauty of Dubrovnik, cultural metropolis and the most remarkable medieval walled city in Croatia, an UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Enjoy Dubrovnik sightseeing tour with your private local guide.
Starting from Split, at the desired time and location, with experienced guide and comfortable vehicle this trip takes you on a personalized tour experience. Driving along the coast you will enjoy a scenic ride and stop at couple of amazing panoramic views of the Dalmatian coast.
After arrival in Dubrovnik you will discover the best of Dubrovnik on a private walking tour with your own local tour guide. On 1,5 h walking tour you will explore Dubrovnik’s Old Town, magnificent city walls and all the must-sees sights of this city (Stradun, Church of St. Blaise, Sponza Palace, Onofrio’s Fountain).
As the tour finishes, your tour guide will recommend you the best local restaurant for lunch and additional sightseeing places for wandering around this beautiful city at your leisure, shops with souvenirs and coffee shops. After the day spent in Dubrovnik, enjoy the drive back to Split and take in the night views of the Dalmatian coast.
Private tour itinerary is flexible to suit the special needs and interests, as well as departure and arrival time to fit to your holiday schedule.
Suggested itinerary for Dubrovnik private tour:
|08:00||Pick-up and departure|
|11:00 – 12:00||Dubrovnik sightseeing tour with a local guide|
|12:00 – 16:30||Free time for lunch and shopping|
|19:30 – 20:00||Return to Split|
|No of persons||1-3||4-8|
|Price per group||450||600|
For larger group please contact us for an offer.
PRICE INCLUDES: Pick-up and Drop Off, official English speaking tour guide, private Dubrovnik sightseeing tour, insurance, road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Our Private tour to Dubrovnik reveals the very best of this charming city and can be made to suit all styles of travel. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in our itinerary feel free to alter any part of it. Below is our most requested itinerary for Dubrovnik Private tour: