- Spectacular views of from a stunning viewpoint;
- Independent visit of the island Ciovo and Trogir town, without waste of time;
- Informative and reliable information and map provided by local guides;
- A safe, ecological and easy way to explore without any effort.
Explore the world at your own pace as you embark on the ultimate self guided cycling experience.
Be your own captain and navigate the back lanes, streets and roads of Ciovo island and town of Trogir, with detailed route descriptions and maps to assist with navigation, with cares and worries limited to how often you want to stop to take photos!
Meet us in Slatine on Ciovo island, you can easily get there in half an hour from Split waterfront by Bura line boat. We will provide you with e-bike, backpack and detailed instructions and map with our suggestions on the route and destination you could cover. Spend a day relaxing, swimming, pedalling through gorgeaus landscape, discovering both cultural and natural attractions of the area. You can rely on our support any time if needed.
With modern electric bikes supplied, you’ll feel the wind in your hair in no time at all!
Price per person: 53 €
Price includes: e – bike FATHOM E+ 2, helmet, backpack, map with the instructions, all taxes and VAT.
- Appropriate shoes and clothing for biking
- Swimwear and towel