- Brela – the riches of the crystalline sea, six kilometres of natural sandy beaches, the scent and the beauty of the thick pine tree forest and the magnificient views on the peaks of mountain Biokovo;
- Vrulja bay – swim and snorkel in the crystal blue waters.
We start the tour with a Pick up from the Split promenade (Riva). Our kayaking and snorkeling adventure begins at a small place called Jakirusa surrounded with the spectacular mountain of Biokovo. Jakirusa is known for its beautiful beach and on the west side there is a rocky coast and one of the last untouched bays in this part of the Riviera called Vrulja. We launch our sea kayaks on the beach and paddle lightly towards the deserted sandy beaches of the Vrulja bay. We stop to observe the submarine groundwater source that brings 50 m3 of drinking water per second to this place even in the summer. Our paddle takes us to the Vrulja beach where we pause to swim and snorkel in the crystal blue waters. Our tour finishes with a pleasant drive to Split.
|09:00||gathering at the meeting point in Split – entrance to Diocletian’s palace from the sea side|
|10:00||arrival to sea kayaking start point in Brela|
|10.00 – 10.30||taking equipment, introduction to kayaking, safety briefing|
|10.30 – 14.00||sea kayaking tour with swimming and snorkeling break|
|14.00 – 14.30||changing clothes, preparing for departure back to Split|
|15.00 – 15.30h||arrival to the meeting point in Split|
PRICE PER PERSON: 50 €
PRICE INCLUDES: both-way transfer, instructor, insurance, kayak, paddle, life-vest.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 6 years.
- What to bring: swimming suit, beach towel, dry clothes to change after the tour, plenty of water, sunscreen, hat.
- Food and drinks: You can find a few small shops in Brela and many restaurants with domestic food and coffee.